21 January 2013

About Me and 2013 Planner

So we're half way through the first month of the year and my calendar is filling up fast. So fast that I can barely keep up with my  to do lists, events, trips and goals. What I really wanted for the holidays was a blog planner to help me keep track of all the great ideas I want to blog about. Courtney over at Click it up a Notch created a blog planner jammed pack with helpful tips, bright colors lots of space to write in everything going on for the low price of $12. So far it has been worth it and of course you know I had to makeva nifty mini notebook to hold it all. I made this one the exact same way I did the Perki Smash style Monthly Calendar. A neat trick I used this time is that I found sheet cover to fit the smaller notebook at office depot. Thus helped save a lot of paper because I only have to print on goal sheet and weekly to sheet, pop them in the sleeve and write on it with a wet erase marker. I also only write on the calendar pages in pencil, because things are always changing.

I write for three blogs currently. Two are public the diy crafty The Perki Giver and my revamped lifestyle blog, Nest. The private one I share with my husband about our spiritual studies. My goal is to have some writing done in each every week. These past few weeks I have been setting this schedule all up, I truly appreciate my readers for their patience.

The pictures are below. Let me know what you think in the comment section. Have you made anything yet for 2013? What projects do you want to see done?

No comments:

Post a Comment